You'll notice there is no mountain climbing, skydiving, white water rafting, drag racing, bungee jumping or anything else dare- devilish listed. I don't think the purpose of a "bucket list" is to actually get you dead quicker!
3. Mark and I need to start taking vacations! (Though after the recent crash, I am rethinking the Mediterranean cruise!) I would like to see most of Europe and go to Hawaii. Maybe drive down at least part of RT. 66!
4. Mark and I actually retiring someday and just working because we like it.
5. Rent a cottage/condo/whatever by a large body of water in a warm climate to read, write and work on craft projects while Mark fishes. Have a boat available. (Perhaps future grandkids could join us once in awhile???)
11. Go to the most famous national parks.
12. Drive a cool Porsche 911 for a little while.
13. Finish my darling Japanese Chin's AKC Championship and hopefully a yorkie or two.
14. Build the great room addition so we can have family and friends over without a crazy seating arrangement, plus at Christmas be able to use all my decorations LOL!
?????? I'm sure there are more, but can't think of them off the top of my head.
My Bucket List is a work in progress and likely won't be completed due to the hole in my money bucket! LOL! Guess that means I'll always have something to look forward to...
What would your list include????
Until next time,
"Quote of the Post":
"I think most folks are as happy as they make their mind up to be." --Abraham Lincoln